It's a solid transparent, slick and highly self-cleaning silica-based protective layer once crystallized on any surface of your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- What is a Quartz coating ?
- Can I apply it by myself ?
- What is the difference between a quartz coating and a wax?
- What is the difference between quartz coating, glass coating and ceramic coating?
- Will a coating resist scratches ?
- I have no beading, did the coating stop to work?
- How to maintain a Gyeon coated vehicle ?
- How long should I wait to wash my car after coating application ?
- What should I avoid with a coated car ?
- Will Gyeon coatings prevent stone chips ?