Yes - removal will require mechanical polishing with a compound and appropriate polishing pad. For further advise please contact your Gyeon Certified Detailer.
Articles in this section
- What is it ?
- Why this product is available only for Gyeon Certified Detailers?
- How to apply?
- How long does the product need to dry/cure ?
- How to maintain a vehicle coated with that product ?
- Can it be removed?
- Will it prevent water marks or bird droppings damaging paint ?
- The beading is gone, what to do ?
- Paint Correction is obligatory before applying the coating ?
- When should I apply Q²M Cure included in the kit ?