Make sure the leather is clean and dry. Use the attached applicator and rub a small amount of product into a panel at a time. Leave to dry. Ensure an even finish after 15 minutes since the application. If necessary, recoat.
Articles in this section
- What is it ?
- How to apply ?
- Where to apply ?
- How long will it last ?
- How to store the product after use? What is the shelf life once opened?
- Can I apply multiple layers?
- Can I top it off with additional coating/wax/sealant?
- How long does the product need to dry/cure ?
- How to maintain a vehicle coated with that product ?
- Can it be removed?