No, it should not become sticky. Q²R FabricCoat has a formula designed to dry quickly. Once it dries very slowly (because you have overapplied the product), it might become sticky/grabby. In such case, clean the textile with a low pile microfibre soaked with hot water.
Articles in this section
- What is it ?
- How to apply ?
- Where to apply ?
- How long will it last ?
- Can I apply multiple layers?
- How long does the product need to dry/cure ?
- How to maintain a vehicle coated with that product ?
- Water does not bead anymore – what to do ?
- The surface where I used the product is sticky - is that normal?
- I sprayed some of product on windows/paint - how to remove ?